Subject: If you like Podshock

Posted on: January 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
By: tarashnat

Content:

... then vote for it at Podcast Alley... Podcaster details Doctor Who PodshockHey, if other podcasts ask their listeners to vote, well... I know Louis, Ken, and James are probably too humble to ask, but I may just not be... what was I talking about, oh, yeah... Vote! I think you get to vote once per month. And to make it count, you need to follow a link from an email. I think they do this to prevent automated ballot stuffing. Wink Taras

Replies:

If you like Podshock

Posted on: January 29 2006 @ 12:33 PM
By: Louis

Content:

Thanks Taras and thanks for all the votes Big Grin The feedback is fantastic. Taras is correct, each month you can vote again for Doctor Who: Podshock at Podcast Alley.

Taras is also right that we don't ask our listeners to go and vote... but if you do, we appreciate it Smile

The same is true with the new listener comments feature now in iTunes.

We just let the show speak of itself... good or bad.

Cheers,
Louis

If you like Podshock

Posted on: January 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM

Content:

Now that I think about it, I didn't tell people how to vote... Oops! Then again, I don't think you assign a rating at Podcast Alley.

Taras

If you like Podshock

Posted on: January 29 2006 @ 02:04 PM

Content:

I think people will figure it out... There is a little link to vote for this podcast...

Yeah, there are no ratings... You can just vote for a particular podcast.

Thanks Taras. It is all good.

Cheers,
Louis

If you like Podshock

Posted on: February 04 2006 @ 03:14 AM
By: Dangermouse

Content:

Yeah! Vote casted!

If you like Podshock

Posted on: February 04 2006 @ 03:19 AM

Content:

Thanks... the votes reset themselves each month... So being that the it is a new month (February), everyone is eligible to vote again (unless you already voted in February 2006).

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Louis

If you like Podshock

Posted on: February 04 2006 @ 03:45 AM

Content:

One can also go to Yahoo! Podcasts Beta and search for Podshock or go directly to Series Information: Doctor Who: Podshock and vote there as well...

Taras

If you like Podshock

Posted on: February 04 2006 @ 04:00 AM

Content:

Yahoo needs to refresh the feed... it doesn't have Episode 23 listed yet on their site.

Oh well, it just a matter of time... it always is when it comes to Doctor Who Wink

Thanks for voting for us on Yahoo as well.

Cheers,
Louis

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 07 2009 @ 07:47 PM
By: daveac

Content:

Well I'm not posting this for any 'thank you' BUT 'If you like PodShock' DONATE as I've just done.

I enjoyed PodShock 142 I HAD to make a small donation - guys - surely it's worth a few dollars to keep great shows like this alive.

I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'

If you enjoy the forum - love the Podcasts - then make a donation - $5 $10 $20 - whatever you can afford.

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 07 2009 @ 08:20 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac]
Well I'm not posting this for any 'thank you' BUT 'If you like PodShock' DONATE as I've just done.

I enjoyed PodShock 142 I HAD to make a small donation - guys - surely it's worth a few dollars to keep great shows like this alive.

I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'

If you enjoy the forum - love the Podcasts - then make a donation - $5 $10 $20 - whatever you can afford.

Cheers, daveac[/QUOTE]

Well I've already had thanks from the PodShock guys - everyone else - either donate OR watch one of my vblogs as punishment!

daveac vblog on blip.tv

Or if you are really nice - you'll do both :-)

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 08 2009 @ 05:45 AM
By: Idiom

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'
[/QUOTE]

What are the different possibilities that one has of donating?

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 08 2009 @ 09:03 AM
By: shockeye07

Content:

You've got my vote.

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 08 2009 @ 09:24 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Idiom] [QUOTE BY= daveac] I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'
[/QUOTE]

What are the different possibilities that one has of donating?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for asking - perhaps Louis will make a fuller comment - but I find using PayPal the easiest.

In fact I think I setup my PalPay account originally to make a donation here - then found it useful for ebay etc.

On the left side of the page checkout the 'Support Podshock' link

Then check out my blip.tv link ;-)

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 09 2009 @ 06:30 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] [QUOTE BY= Idiom] [QUOTE BY= daveac] I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for asking - perhaps Louis will make a fuller comment - but I find using PayPal the easiest.

In fact I think I setup my PalPay account originally to make a donation here - then found it useful for ebay etc.

Cheers, daveac
[/QUOTE]

Well?

Money or forfit?

vblog 033

Well punk? Do you feel lucky?

Or are you going to click that Donate Button?

And pretty please watch the vblog too :-)

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] [QUOTE BY= daveac] [QUOTE BY= Idiom] [QUOTE BY= daveac] I have given without a mention before - but I feel this time that it needs saying - this site doesn't run on 'free air'
[/QUOTE]

Cheers, daveac
[/QUOTE]

Well?

Money or forfit?

vblog 033

Cheers, daveac
[/QUOTE]

BUMP - just making sure this thread doesn't get lost :-)

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM

Content:

BUMP

Well?

Money or forfit?

vblog 033

Cheers, daveac

If you like Podshock

Posted on: March 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM

Content:

BUMP

Well?

Money or forfit?

vblog 033

EDIT - you should have responded sooner! So double punishment!

vblog 034 is up now :-)

vblog 034

Cheers, daveac

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=1361