Subject: Whocast updated

Posted on: September 11 2007 @ 04:27 PM
By: daveac

Content:

If you need a Dr Who fix DrWhoCast has finally put up a new podcast - DWO Summer Special

Something to listen to:-

here

Cheers, daveac

EDIT - there's also a new StarshipSofa podcast - which talks about one of my fav authors Clifford Donald Simak (August 3, 1904 - April 25, 1988)

who wrote 'Waystation'

here

Cheers, daveac

Replies:

Whocast updated

Posted on: September 11 2007 @ 05:35 PM
By: daveac

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] If you need a Dr Who fix DrWhoCast has finally put up a new podcast - DWO Summer Special

here

Cheers, daveac

[/QUOTE]

If you download the WhoCast there's a great section at the end where a chap and his daughter Alisha (sorry if spelling is wrong) talk about the first three doctors stories. That is - with his ten year old daughter - they have watched as many of the first three doctor stories as they could.

And this very likeable and bright girl gives her verdicts on what shes seen.

Really worth a listen.

Cheers, daveac

Whocast updated

Posted on: September 12 2007 @ 12:48 AM
By: Fairport

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] [QUOTE BY= daveac] If you need a Dr Who fix DrWhoCast has finally put up a new podcast - DWO Summer Special

here

Cheers, daveac

[/QUOTE]

If you download the WhoCast there's a great section at the end where a chap and his daughter Alisha (sorry if spelling is wrong) talk about the first three doctors stories. That is - with his ten year old daughter - they have watched as many of the first three doctor stories as they could.

And this very likeable and bright girl gives her verdicts on what shes seen.

Really worth a listen.

Cheers, daveac
[/QUOTE]

That sounds really intriguing, daveac. I'm off to download the episode for my morning drive to work.

btw - is StarshipSofa strictly a Star Trek podcast or just sci-fi related?

Whocast updated

Posted on: September 12 2007 @ 12:56 AM
By: merlin_mccarley

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Fairport]
btw - is StarshipSofa strictly a Star Trek podcast or just sci-fi related? [/QUOTE]

Tony and Ciaran are Sci-Fi book reviewers. Excelent gents and fun to boot.

StarshipSofa

Cheers,
Mike M.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=18008