Subject: Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 08:25 AM
By: daveac

Content:

We've talked about how great it would be to have Zoe return to Doctor Who

- but I wonder if a better return - at least to start with would be as a 'guest' on The Sarah Jane Adventures.

What do you think?

Cheers, daveac

Replies:

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 11:55 AM
By: Omega

Content:

I think you could get away with Zoe coming back on the new Doctor Who and it could work very well. Since Zoe doesn't remember the Doctor due to the events that took place in War Games, it would be one of the more interesting dynamics in bringing back an old companion. Though bringing her back on the SJA could work out as well, since Sarah didn't know her at all. That way you would be reintroducing an old character to the old fans, and a new character to the new fans without having to bother explaning any background information!

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Omega]Since Zoe doesn't remember the Doctor due to the events that took place in War Games, it would be one of the more interesting dynamics in bringing back an old companion. [/QUOTE]

Well both Jamie and Zoe were left with the memories of their first adventure with the Doctor.

Cheers, daveac

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 02:50 PM
By: tarashnat

Content:

The question would be how can Zoe get from the future to the present day?

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= tarashnat]
The question would be how can Zoe get from the future to the present day?

[/QUOTE]

The same Timewind that gets the 5th Doctor to the 10th Doctor? Oops!

Cheers, daveac

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM

Content:

What's that smell?

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 09:30 PM
By: Smitty

Content:

Timewinds?

Best get Beano!

My farts have been known to warp the space-time continuum.

No brag just fact!

-cs™

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 10:00 PM
By: Linquel

Content:

I'm still holding onto my hope that the Brigadier gets a 40th anniversary appearance, if not on Doctor Who than at least on Sarah Jane (but not on Torchwood). Mr. Green

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 10:33 PM

Content:

It could happen, Sarah name dropped him a few weeks back.

-cs™

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 11:33 PM
By: Louis

Content:

We did speak to Wendy Padbury about how she would feel about returning to show... I think that is included in our interview we recorded (but I am not 100% sure since we also spoke with her at other times during the weekend which were not part of the recorded interview)... I won't say what she said.. you'll have to wait for Episode 100 of Doctor Who: Podshock....

Cheers,
Louis

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 13 2007 @ 11:43 PM
By: Justice

Content:

ya got really into seeds of death didn't ya?

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 14 2007 @ 05:32 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Louis]

We did speak to Wendy Padbury about how she would feel about returning to show... I think that is included in our interview we recorded (but I am not 100% sure since we also spoke with her at other times during the weekend which were not part of the recorded interview)... I won't say what she said.. you'll have to wait for Episode 100 of Doctor Who: Podshock....

Cheers,
Louis[/QUOTE]

Twisted Evil Did anyone ever tell you that you're a tease Louis! Evil

Cheers, daveac

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 14 2007 @ 09:25 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac] [QUOTE BY= Louis]

Cheers,
Louis[/QUOTE]

Twisted Evil Did anyone ever tell you that you're a tease Louis! Evil[/QUOTE]If only Louis were a woman that would have rhymed!

-cs™

Could Zoe guest on SJAs?

Posted on: November 15 2007 @ 01:01 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Linquel] I'm still holding onto my hope that the Brigadier gets a 40th anniversary appearance, if not on Doctor Who than at least on Sarah Jane (but not on Torchwood). Mr. Green [/QUOTE]
He is getting to read one of the second season of Companion Chronicles for Big Finish.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=18946