Subject: David Tennent-"most eligible" Scot Alive

Posted on: November 18 2007 @ 01:14 AM
By: gwensdad2003

Content:

Well, our doctor has been named by "the Scotsman" as the most eligible man in Scotland...

here

Replies:

David Tennent-"most eligible" Scot Alive

Posted on: November 20 2007 @ 09:11 AM
By: mad4plaid

Content:

(Rory Lamont is down at 10? are they mad! He should definitely be in the top 5!)

Nice list! The first is definitely the right choice! Though, reading where everyone on this list lives (Tony Curran in LA, for example), the list should be called most eligible Scotsmen, not men in Scotland, as very few are actually IN Scotland, it seems.

Posted on: November 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
By: constantirritant

Content:

[QUOTE BY= mad4plaid] the list should be called most eligible Scotsmen, not men in Scotland, as very few are actually IN Scotland, it seems.[/QUOTE]

Obviously because you can't have that much splendiferousness all in one place or it'd tilt the Earth's axis all skittywumpus. Wink

Posted on: November 20 2007 @ 02:59 PM
By: Tardis-Knight

Content:

There was something on a couple of weeks ago in which David Tennant played a driving instructor (I didnt actually see it - although I literally caught a few seconds of it as I doing my shoelaces up!).

As trendy as he looks when he plays the Doctor (I hate to use that word, but in this instance I can't think of a better one), he also makes a fantastically convincing complete nerd. I'm not talking about the way he portayed his character - simply the way he looked. He made a perfect Christmas jumper wearing, spectacled berk. If you didnt know him as a well cool 900 year old travelling Time Lord, you really would've believed he was a middle aged bore from north of the border (a bit like Andy Murray).

Posted on: November 21 2007 @ 10:59 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= constantirritant] [QUOTE BY= mad4plaid] the list should be called most eligible Scotsmen, not men in Scotland, as very few are actually IN Scotland, it seems.[/QUOTE]

Obviously because you can't have that much splendiferousness all in one place or it'd tilt the Earth's axis all skittywumpus. Wink
[/QUOTE]

obviously! (skittywumpus... is that from the same dialect of English as timey-whimey?)

Posted on: November 21 2007 @ 11:01 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Tardis-Knight] There was something on a couple of weeks ago in which David Tennant played a driving instructor (I didnt actually see it - although I literally caught a few seconds of it as I doing my shoelaces up!).
[/QUOTE]

I think it was call Learners.

Posted on: December 17 2007 @ 01:55 AM
By: Justice

Content:

back in the 1960's it was probably sean connery.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=19075