Subject: Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 10 2008 @ 07:55 AM
By: Linquel

Content:

"There you go. I can taste it. Estrogen. Definately Estrogen. You take the pill, flush it away, it enters the water cycle. Feminizes the fish. Goes all the way up into the sky and then falls all the way back down onto me. Contraceptives in the rain. Love this planet."

A vast array of pharmaceuticals including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans, an Associated Press investigation shows.

Article here.

Big Grin

Replies:

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 10 2008 @ 08:38 AM
By: LanaiaD

Content:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought about Jack as well when I read this article.

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
By: mad4plaid

Content:

nice.

I find it interesting that some municipal water companies wouldn't provide information for the article for homeland security issues (9/11 issues). Having been to Emporia, KS, I really don't think that the terrorists will be attacking there anytime soon.

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 10 2008 @ 09:29 AM
By: Tin Dog Podcast

Content:

I remember invasion earth. the Aliens used the water suply to invade using a bio weapon so.. I can kind of see their point as its an ideal soft target.

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
By: tarashnat

Content:

Sounds like a Doctor Who story: The Sensorites!

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
By: Linquel

Content:

I guess this explains all the drugs in the drinking water...

"CHICAGO - At least one in four teenage American girls has a sexually transmitted disease, suggests a first-of-its-kind federal study that startled some adolescent-health experts."

Eek!

Captain Jack was right

Posted on: March 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
By: merlin_mccarley

Content:

Just goes to show you that W. C. Fields knew what he was talking about-

"Water, never touch the stuff. Fish (Function) in it."

Paraphrased to protect the innocent(ish) among us Wink

Cheers,
Mike

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=21345