Subject: SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: July 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
By: daveac

Content:

Here is a short trailer for series 2 that I think can be watched outside the UK.

At the top of this page:-

blogtorwho

Cheers, daveac

Replies:

SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: July 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
By: Louis

Content:

Thanks. It's now archived here

Cheers,
Louis

SJA's Series 2 trailer - Is there a date yet?

Posted on: September 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
By: Linquel

Content:

I know the trailer ends with "Autumn". But now that today is/was the first official day of autumn has there been any more specific date given as to when SJA Series 2 will begin?

Mr. Green

SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: September 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
By: merlin_mccarley

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Linquel] I know the trailer ends with "Autumn". But now that today is/was the first official day of autumn has there been any more specific date given as to when SJA Series 2 will begin?

Mr. Green [/QUOTE]

Indeed, it starts Monday the 29th. of September 4:35 PM (British time that is) on BBC1.

SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: September 23 2008 @ 07:07 AM
By: daveac

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Linquel] I know the trailer ends with "Autumn". But now that today is/was the first official day of autumn has there been any more specific date given as to when SJA Series 2 will begin?

Mr. Green [/QUOTE]

You need to catch CIA more often - Benjamin Elliott (This Week in Doctor Who guy) has given out this date - 29th Sept - a couple of times in our 'news' section.

And in two weeks SJAs will be our openning topic:-

CIA on TalkShoe

Or get it later on iTunes.

Cheers, daveac

SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: September 23 2008 @ 07:42 AM
By: Linquel

Content:

[QUOTE BY= daveac]
You need to catch CIA more often - Benjamin Elliott (This Week in Doctor Who guy) has given out this date - 29th Sept - a couple of times in our 'news' section.

And in two weeks SJAs will be our openning topic:-

CIA on TalkShoe

Or get it later on iTunes.

Cheers, daveac
[/QUOTE]

I know. Unfortunately, all of my current podcast listening time is being eaten up by political podcasts. After the November elections I hope to go back to listening to entertainment podcasts. I have a bunch of CIA stacked up and ready to go. Confused

SJA's Series 2 trailer

Posted on: September 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
By: tarashnat

Content:

Mr. Green [/QUOTE]

We've got a thread and a news item to which I've posted the announced schedule.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=26076