Subject: TW Series 3 story title!

Posted on: August 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
By: tarashnat

Content:

According to issue 8 of Torchwood Magazine the five part story will be titledóTorchwood: Children of Earth.

Replies:

TW Series 3 story title!

Posted on: August 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
By: Louis

Content:

[QUOTE BY= tarashnat]
According to issue 8 of Torchwood Magazine the five part story will be titledóTorchwood: Children of Earth.[/QUOTE]

Torchwood: Children of Earth meets Doctor Who: The Unearthly Child

Susan returns to Earth only to be hunted down by the Torchwood gang... or something like that.

I am sorry, I am tired. I don't know where the day went. I've been working hard all day, yet only have a fraction of the work done which I had planned for myself today. It's after 2 AM and it is only NOW that I have the chance to check out the forums here. Egads. But I have strayed off topic (what else is new)....

Cheers,
Louis

TW Series 3 story title!

Posted on: August 19 2008 @ 08:58 AM
By: tarashnat

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Louis] [QUOTE BY= tarashnat]
According to issue 8 of Torchwood Magazine the five part story will be titledóTorchwood: Children of Earth.[/QUOTE]

Torchwood: Children of Earth meets Doctor Who: The Unearthly Child

Susan returns to Earth only to be hunted down by the Torchwood gang... or something like that.

I am sorry, I am tired. I don't know where the day went. I've been working hard all day, yet only have a fraction of the work done which I had planned for myself today. It's after 2 AM and it is only NOW that I have the chance to check out the forums here. Egads. But I have strayed off topic (what else is new)....

Cheers,
Louis[/QUOTE]

I hope you strayed off into dreamland...

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=26711