Subject: SJA Ep. 2.4 The Day of the Clown (Part Two) [SPOILERS]

Posted on: October 13 2008 @ 02:28 PM
By: cybercolin

Content:

Wasn't really interested in the story when I found out that it really was Bradley Walsh who was playing the clown/pied piper! What on earth possesed him to be on a children's show? It should be intresting to see how much they paid him! I think the writers should have made him even more OTT, though!

Apart from that, I hate to say it but I was impressed with young Rani. I think there's something sinister going on with her though, not because her name's Rani (no never!) it just seemed like there was more to her than meets the eye....

EDIT: incremented the episode number in the subject—Taras

Replies:

SJA Ep. 2.4 The Day of the Clown (Part Two) [SPOILERS]

Posted on: October 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
By: tarashnat

Content:

I like the way they resolved the story with laughter/jokes. The Rani character looks like a good addition to the group. She's growing on me already. I think we are probably going to see too much of Elisabeth Sladen's fear reaction throughout this series. She used it to good effect in the two-part finalé to Doctor Who's fourth series, and now we see it in each of this series' four episodes so far. I'll forgive them for going with it with the Sontaran and the clown, but let's hope it doesn't get over used.

Posted on: October 14 2008 @ 01:46 PM
By: actorguy

Content:

Loved it! Clowns are flipping creepy!

I like Rani, even though she comes off as older playing younger - even worse than Clyde does!

Posted on: October 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
By: daveac

Content:

[QUOTE BY= actorguy] Loved it! Clowns are flipping creepy!

I like Rani, even though she comes off as older playing younger - even worse than Clyde does!

[/QUOTE]

Quiet liked the story - but I thought the new girl Rani was great.

Cheers, daveac

Posted on: October 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
By: Louis

Content:

Stop clowning around!

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=27449