Subject: SJA Ep. 2.8 The Mark of the Berserker (Part Two) [SPOILERS]

Posted on: November 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
By: tarashnat

Content:

As we deal with Clyde's family issues, his friends come to his rescue with some help from Maria and her dad from across the sea. It seems that as the stories are being focused more on the children's market, they are also "globalizing" their effort to include a link to America.

There are a lot of issues kids confront in their lives in this story and the name dropping of UNIT again. A definite morality play. We see Clyde maturing a bit here in this story, where it seems like it is his dad that is the child. I liked that it did not follow the mold of the rest of the series so far, but the pace of this story seemed a bit slower.

Replies:

SJA Ep. 2.8 The Mark of the Berserker (Part Two) [SPOILERS]

Posted on: November 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
By: carrieking99

Content:

We must understand that it's a kids show ,so in a way they are looking from a kids point of view.As an older viewer, I can see what the kids enjoy in the show. You need to look at it from young viewers eyes.

SJA Ep. 2.8 The Mark of the Berserker (Part Two) [SPOILERS]

Posted on: November 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
By: Louis

Content:

I have to re-watch this one again. I was really tired watching it the first time and drifted off at times and had to back up a few times to catch what I missed. Having said that, I feel it was not as strong as part 1 of the story. But I will wait until I see part 2 again before passing final judgement.

I also forgot to add the poll for this story. I will do that now.

Cheers,
Louis

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=27794