Subject: Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 05 2009 @ 05:03 PM
By: Idiom

Content:

Getting nigh on impossible to find a sixth Doctor Figure in the UK for under twenty quid. Anybody know if it is still being socked anywhere at retail price.

The Magnus Greel figure is also becoming quite rare.

Replies:

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 05 2009 @ 06:46 PM
By: Mr. Magister

Content:

I see it on Ebay.com (US version) for between 25 and 35 USD$$$ before shipping. Try there!

Are these rare or of limited supply? Should I get mine now?

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 05 2009 @ 07:29 PM
By: Louis

Content:

I recently got mine here in the US for under $20 including shipping.

Excellent work on the figure by the way, right down to the cat label pin (painted on).

Cheers,
Louis

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 06 2009 @ 01:12 PM
By: Ace

Content:

I was lucky to get on in asda in Canterbury think i must have just arrived when they put the classic figures out so grabbed the old 6th doctor sadly they had sold out by 3 days latter and they haven't had any more stock in Frown

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 06 2009 @ 03:23 PM
By: Billyaxe

Content:

Mike's comics has the 6th Doctor in stock right now. The hard ones to find are Magnus Greel and Mr Sin and the D84 robot and the SV7 robot. --Billy

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 07 2009 @ 01:20 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Billyaxe] Mike's comics has the 6th Doctor in stock right now. The hard ones to find are Magnus Greel and Mr Sin and the D84 robot and the SV7 robot. --Billy[/QUOTE]
Is Mike's Comics in the UK? You can get the robots on Argos or Amazon UK.

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: January 07 2009 @ 03:50 PM
By: Billyaxe

Content:

No Mike's comics is in Massachussetts and is a Podshock recommended dealer for stuff here in the states. Check em out. They have good prices and deliver fast. --Billy

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: February 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
By: Tardis-Knight

Content:

Idiom - I've just seen this so don't know if you're still looking.

I definitely had 2 of them - but I simply can't remember if I sold one. If I've still got duplicate, you can have for 8 (loose), or 10 (momc - box will be bigger and postage greater).

If I've shifted it, you still see them knocking about in the various London shops, I'll pick one up for you if I see.

Let me know.

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: February 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
By: President Nice

Content:

They are now available to retailer in full cases for a limited time so shpuld be relatively easy to get hold of. Try the Forbidden Planet link on the Gallifreyan Embassy homepage (down at the bottom). That benefits Podshock too!

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: February 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Tardis-Knight] Idiom - I've just seen this so don't know if you're still looking.

I definitely had 2 of them - but I simply can't remember if I sold one. If I've still got duplicate, you can have for 8 (loose), or 10 (momc - box will be bigger and postage greater).

If I've shifted it, you still see them knocking about in the various London shops, I'll pick one up for you if I see.

Let me know. [/QUOTE]

Thanks very much but I've managed to get myself one now. Cheers anyway!

Sixth Doctor Figure

Posted on: February 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
By: indiana_brian

Content:

WhoNa has quite a few in stock at $16.95.

www.whona.com

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=29035