Subject: Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 06 2009 @ 08:53 AM
By: DarthSkeptical

Content:

Here's something I never knew.

We all know the McCoy era was a short one. But given the volume of Seventh Doctor material in other media, one might assume that it's a big bigger than it is. In fact, however, Adric has more appearances than the Seventh Doctor. Let that one sink in for a minute.

Replies:

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
By: Louis

Content:

Wow... Is that really the case? I hadn't realized that. If someone would had asked me, I would had said the 7th must had been on more than Adric. Does this count the 1996 video movie as well?

Hmm... Interesting.

Cheers,
Louis

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
By: backintheussr6

Content:

Adric appears from Full Circle to Earthshock which is a total of 11 stories or 42 episodes.

McCoy appears from Time and the Rani to The TV Movie which is a total of 13 stories or 43 episodes.

Adric also has to share his screen time with a Doctor and for the most part two other companions whereas McCoy only had to share his screen time with one companion at a time.

The only way that Adric has more episodes is if you count his appearances as a phantom in Time-Flight and The Caves of Androzani

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
By: T Baker(notTom)

Content:

[QUOTE BY= backintheussr6] Adric appears from Full Circle to Earthshock which is a total of 11 stories or 42 episodes.

[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention his brief appearance in Time Flight. He was one of the projections that the Xeraphin were using to stop Tegan and Nyssa from reaching their objective.

Granted it's brief, but he's in there - and it was a speaking role.

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= T Baker(notTom)]You forgot to mention his brief appearance in Time Flight. He was one of the projections that the Xeraphin were using to stop Tegan and Nyssa from reaching their objective.

Granted it's brief, but he's in there - and it was a speaking role.[/QUOTE]

If you read the whole of my post you'll see that I did in fact mention it. Matthew Waterhouse does indeed appear but not as Adric only a phantom of Adric which isn't the same thing.

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
By: T Baker(notTom)

Content:

[QUOTE BY= backintheussr6] [QUOTE BY= T Baker(notTom)]You forgot to mention his brief appearance in Time Flight. He was one of the projections that the Xeraphin were using to stop Tegan and Nyssa from reaching their objective.

Granted it's brief, but he's in there - and it was a speaking role.[/QUOTE]

If you read the whole of my post you'll see that I did in fact mention it. Matthew Waterhouse does indeed appear but not as Adric only a phantom of Adric which isn't the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad Oops!

I was still half-asleep when I wrote that.

Weird McCoy Trivia!

Posted on: January 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= T Baker(notTom)]Sorry, my bad Oops!

I was still half-asleep when I wrote that.[/QUOTE]

No worries.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=29071