Subject: Frontios

Posted on: February 08 2009 @ 07:21 PM
By: Chase

Content:

Just rewatched this one after avoiding it for a long time. For some reason I recall a scene that was not on the video: Ithought the Doctor used screwdriver near Tegan's ear to prove he was working on an android. Just WHAT was his plan? What was really going on here? The explanations came fast and furious and didn't always ring true. WHat made the TArdis split apart like that? If it was the Gravis, then why di he do that? He didn't realize it? A bit too clastrophobic for me but that was supose to be what it was. Also: the really sad interaction between the so caled Rebels vs the guards didn't really come off. At one point, Norna's about to be chokedand then she and the choker just end their fight and thn...are both hiding from a guard? What? Turlough's okay in this for once. So s Tegan. Not as bad as once thought but not great either

Replies:

Frontios

Posted on: February 09 2009 @ 11:17 AM
By: T Baker(notTom)

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Chase]For some reason I recall a scene that was not on the video: Ithought the Doctor used screwdriver near Tegan's ear to prove he was working on an android.[/QUOTE]

That was in the Target book version. It was done by the writer but cut out of the show. When the writer (Christopher H. Bidmead) wrote the novelization he put the scene back in and added a few other things that were left out of the televised episodes.

If you have the novelization and it matches my copy - page-wise - it should be on pages 116 - 119.

NOTE: The page numbers might not match up due to variations of editions so if the pages don't match up go to the end of chapter 10: Prisoners of the Gravis - that is where you can find the above scene.

Frontios

Posted on: February 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
By: Chase

Content:

Thanks. Again I could have sworn I saw this!I do know that some of the shows when brought to the US, had stuff in there that is consdered deleted to UK. For instance, Brain of Morbius, Ress of the Daleks and others.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=29780