Subject: growing a tardis....

Posted on: March 01 2009 @ 04:55 PM
By: dave hingley

Content:

Does any one have any decent pictures of the TARDIS Captain Jack was growing on his desk in his office?

Replies:

growing a tardis.

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 08:08 AM
By: texastimelord

Content:

Wait...what?!? Where did you see that? I never picked up on Jack growing a TARDIS in S1.

growing a tardis.

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
By: Louis

Content:

I found this using Google...

That's supposed to be Jack growing a TARDIS???

I never got that impression when watching it either Texastimelord.

Cheers,
Louis

growing a tardis.

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
By: daveac

Content:

Here you are:-

from this page on my site:-

here

Cheers, daveac

growing a tardis.

Posted on: March 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM

Content:

Hmmm it looks like funnel cake to me. Are you sure that’s suppose to be a growing TARDIS and not a delicious mouth watering carnival confection?

Anyways it doesn’t quite match up with the piece of TARDIS that the Doctor gives to his Pete-world self in the alternative ending of “Journey's End”.

growing a tardis.

Posted on: March 25 2009 @ 06:24 AM
By: dave hingley

Content:

Cheer guys, Appreciate it.
TexasTimelord, do you have a screen cap of the piece of Tardis from the alternative ending?

growing a tardis.

Posted on: April 01 2009 @ 01:46 PM

Content:

Hey Dave - I wish I knew how to do that. Do I need any specific software?

growing a tardis.

Posted on: April 01 2009 @ 09:20 PM
By: daveac

Content:

[QUOTE BY= texastimelord] Hey Dave - I wish I knew how to do that. Do I need any specific software?[/QUOTE]

Well I have a DVD Recorder thats hooked up to a TV and its own Freeview (digital) box

Then playing it on my PC I use VLC media player to capture a 'still'

That tends to be a 'squashed' anamorphic picture - so I use PhotoPlus8 (but any photo-editing software will do) to 'correct' it. ie. alter width but not height

So a 1024x768 'squashed' image is resized to 1366x768 - then I often crop it down to 1280x720 (one of the widescreen picture standard sizes)to get rid of poor edges.

For many forums I will then either re-size that down to 640x360 to fit the forum OR use the IMG tag width=640 and let the forum software re-size it.

Cheers, daveac

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=30163