Subject: Random Who References

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
By: General_Chris

Content:

Has anyone been out in public or work and randomly heard any Who references?

Replies:

Random Who References

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
By: Ace

Content:

I was once at a Franz Ferdinand concert and herd the who theme tune when they were testing the speakers

Random Who References

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
By: mad4plaid

Content:

a salesman at my local Honda dealership informed me that the Honda Pilot has a Tardis-like interior. Not completely random, I guess, as I was wearing a Gallifreyan Embassy t-shirt at the time.

Random Who References

Posted on: March 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
By: daveac

Content:

[QUOTE BY= General_Chris] Has anyone been out in public or work and randomly heard any Who references?
[/QUOTE]

Well in the UK you hear more references to the TARDIS than anything else - particularly on House Buying programmes.

Cheers, daveac

Random Who References

Posted on: March 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
By: General_Chris

Content:

Ace - Who theme at a concert? Awesome! lol. How was the show? I have the DW Theme as a ringtone so it comes with me everywhere Big Grin

Mad4plaid - Id count it as that is completely cool that (1) he said it! and (2) he knows about Who! Did you get the new car?

Daveac - I can only imagine how many references are thrown around in the UK. Must be awesome. Tho the program is getting bigger here in the Us. which is why its so cool to catch a random fan here or there and here them talking about the show Smile

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=30625