A clip of David Tennant on Top Gear.

Cheers,

Louis

Replies:

Tennant on Top Gear

Posted on: April 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
By: T Baker(notTom)

Content:

I recognize that clip. It's from the 10th series (season) of the show - the last episode for the series (season).

It originally aired in the UK on DEC. 23, 2007 and has also aired on BBC America before. Currently BBC America is running a "best of Top Gear" so you might see that again on there.

NOTE: In the clip David talks about Billie Piper's apperance on the show. She had appeared on the last episode of the previous season.

For all you "Top Gear" fans the new series will begin airing on the BBC during the summer - usually in June.

Tennant on Top Gear

Posted on: April 24 2009 @ 05:51 AM
By: Louis

Content:

Thanks. I don't think I had seen the clip or obviously the episode before I had posted this the other day.

Gotta love that jacket David Tennant is wearing, very Jon Pertwee-ish.

Cheers,
Louis

Tennant on Top Gear

Posted on: April 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
By: T Baker(notTom)

Content:

I just checked the listings for BBC America and saw listed two episodes called "The Best of Top Gear" and the listing shows that for the 2006 - 2007 season (parts 2 and 3).

They might run the clip and the one with Billy Piper too, or it may be in the 1st episode - which isn't being aired this week.

BTW: When they air it will be at 4:00 - 6:00 PM EDT, they will air part 3 first (at 4:00) then part 2 at 5:00.

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=31366