People - please register on new GE site

A big news story Breaking there.

Cheers, daveac

Replies:

Big Breaking News on New GE Site

Posted on: June 02 2009 @ 09:50 PM
By: Chase

Content:

yeah about that....how do I get to it!!!

Posted on: June 02 2009 @ 11:17 PM
By: Ken

Content:

click: "Read More"

Posted on: June 03 2009 @ 06:14 AM
By: Tardis-Knight

Content:

Well that woke me up.

I'm in agreement with Ken - it's like a new home!

Posted on: June 03 2009 @ 06:34 PM

Content:

thanks Ken. I registered but still can't get to it. My email to sign in hasn't been received yet.

Posted on: June 03 2009 @ 09:36 PM
By: Louis

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Chase] thanks Ken. I registered but still can't get to it. My email to sign in hasn't been received yet.[/QUOTE]

Have you received it? Check your spam filter perhaps. If you still haven't received it yet, let me know.

Cheers,
Louis

Posted on: June 04 2009 @ 09:10 PM

Content:

thanks for your attention Louis. As of now, I haven't yet received it and checked my spam and didn't see it bt I might have deleted it by mistake yesterday

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 07:22 AM

Content:

Same for me too Louis.

Checked the junk/spam folders etc too.

I wondered if I was imagining registering - so I just tried to do it again and it rejected me saying I'd already done it.

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 08:03 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Chase] thanks for your attention Louis. As of now, I haven't yet received it and checked my spam and didn't see it bt I might have deleted it by mistake yesterday[/QUOTE]

Do you recall the password you used? Try logging in if you do, if you don't let me know and I will reset it.

The reason why you never got the email is because there was a typo in your email address. It ended with ".cm" instead ".com" -- I corrected it now, but the system probably already tried to send your confirmation email to the erroneous address.

Cheers,
Louis

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 08:08 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Tardis-Knight] Same for me too Louis.

Checked the junk/spam folders etc too.

I wondered if I was imagining registering - so I just tried to do it again and it rejected me saying I'd already done it.

[/QUOTE]

Did you try logging in? Did you create a password when you originally signed up (or does the system do that - I can't recall now)? If so, try logging on with the password you used. Otherwise let me know and I will reset it for you.

There was no errors in your email address, so I don't know what happened to your confirmation email.

Cheers,
Louis

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 08:43 AM

Content:

Just tried logging in and I've got quote....

"Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?"

Unless I've made a mistake on my password when I set the account up (although I don't think I would have - and I can't remember if we have choose and confirm?)

Cheers.

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 04:17 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Tardis-Knight] Just tried logging in and I've got quote....

Unless I've made a mistake on my password when I set the account up (although I don't think I would have - and I can't remember if we have choose and confirm?)

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

I emailed you a new password. Hopefully you will now be able to log in.

Cheers,
Louis

Posted on: June 07 2009 @ 06:37 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Chase] thanks for your attention Louis. As of now, I haven't yet received it and checked my spam and didn't see it bt I might have deleted it by mistake yesterday[/QUOTE]

OK, your password has been reset and sent your email address that was used when you signed up. You should hopefully now be able to log in.

Cheers,
Louis

Posted on: June 07 2009 @ 08:33 PM

Content:

I haven't tried yet but I will and either way thanks. I'll let you know what happened. thanks again

Posted on: June 08 2009 @ 08:21 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Louis] [QUOTE BY= Tardis-Knight] Just tried logging in and I've got quote....

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

I emailed you a new password. Hopefully you will now be able to log in.

Cheers,
Louis[/QUOTE]

Cheers Louis, sorted.

Good choice!

My surname has landed me a few nicknames over the years, with that being the most common! (with Kitt & Dark being the others!).

HOwever; for security and confusion prevention, I've amended it to my regular forum password.......

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=32100