Subject: my theory on the finales (FAN FIC SPOILERS?")

Posted on: June 05 2009 @ 02:06 AM
By: Chase

Content:

what I think will happen in the dreaded two part season---uhm----special finale to the long, long long season four or part five of the special specials while we wait for the meat of the DW show to return...

The Doctor will somehow be blasted out of his time and space...

He will or might get to a Gallifrey of the past and the future...

He will meet or remeet Susan, Ian, Polly, Jo, Liz, Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana 2, Tegan, Peri, and Ace...and the Brig as he travels through his own timeline and gets a chance to say goodbye to them...

The Master will turn up...

Rose, Martha and families will show up and they will marry...other people

Donna will be "cured" somehow...but Wilf might die...

Donna will get to remeet her man from the Library world and marry him...

Capt Jack and the Doc, it is intimated, have had "relations" possibly, maybe, but no, not with David at the helm...he wouldn't possibly do that...

The Doctor will die putting himself between the universes and some big bang like bang...instigated by the returned Master...

And if we're lucky...as he travels along his timeline, the Doctor will save Adric...but even if this happens, chances are good that with RTD writing, the Doctor will just be able to apologize to Adric just before his death...

and in the end, somehow this Doctor will get split atom wise and his "human" John Smith side will be reconstituted and end up living that "fake" life we saw in HUMAN NATURE's end...living it out as a human with Joan Redfern, who gets over hself and forgives the Doctor but takes up a life with John Smith...

and then the rest of the atoms, the real Doc, will regenerate and come out of it not realizing it and pass a mirror and say, "What are you all staring at..." and see himself and say, 'WHat the hell?"

Replies:

my theory on the finales (FAN FIC SPOILERS?")

Posted on: June 06 2009 @ 06:43 AM
By: sgb1975

Content:

- Hits the global reset button (a la Last of the Timelords), and returns to a present day in which RTD did not announce he's leaving the show, thus extending his tenure indefinitely much to the delight of Chase

Posted on: June 06 2009 @ 09:07 AM

Content:

LOL!

Posted on: June 06 2009 @ 11:00 AM
By: sgb1975

Content:

Sorry...couldn't resist. Big Grin

Posted on: June 06 2009 @ 12:46 PM

Content:

Ss'okay, maybe like Pangol in the LEISURE HIVE'S end, he'll get it all right!

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=32122