Subject: Looking for

Posted on: April 18 2006 @ 03:03 PM
By: Quill

Content:

...a TARDIS charm/pendant--a small one, that can be strung on a necklace or bracelet. eBay and Google have both been little help, but I know they exist because I have one--it was a gift. Any suggestions?

Thanks--

Replies:

Looking for

Posted on: April 25 2006 @ 10:19 AM
By: The X-Woman

Content:

I have one that size on a keychain I got at a con... I wish I could remember who I bought it from. You might just want to expand your search to include keychains, too, if you haven't, might bring something up since I know they are out there.

Wish I could be more helpful! :-/

Looking for

Posted on: April 25 2006 @ 03:09 PM
By: mad4plaid

Content:

check out ebay.ca

I had looked there previously and they have some silver Tardis charms, including one that opens. Of course, it could all be hype on the part of the seller, since they look more like telephone boxes than a police call box. still, a good start.

Posted on: April 26 2006 @ 09:25 AM

Content:

Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate them. I did spot the ebay.ca charm, but it is a phone booth, and I'd prefer an genuine TARDIS if I can lay hands on one (though I may end up going back to that). I'll try the keychain idea.

Thanks again!

Looking for

Posted on: March 17 2008 @ 05:48 AM
By: Tin Dog Podcast

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Quill] ...a TARDIS charm/pendant--a small one, that can be strung on a necklace or bracelet. eBay and Google have both been little help, but I know they exist because I have one--it was a gift. Any suggestions?

Thanks--[/QUOTE]

are you still looking. I had one made in solid silver some time ago and... i could be pursuaded to let it go.

Looking for

Posted on: March 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= Tin Dog Podcast]

are you still looking. I had one made in solid silver some time ago and... i could be pursuaded to let it go.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'd forgotten about this post! Thank you, it's very kind of you to offer, but the gift I was constructing was finished and sent in '06, Tardisless. I appreciate the thought, though!

The Gallifreyan Embassy - Forum
http://gallifreyanembassy.org/portal/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=3319