The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Dark Water' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 02
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 316 - 'In the Forest of the Night' Reviewed
  • Deleted Scenes from The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: In the Forest of the Night? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'In the Forest of the Night' Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 26
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 315 - 'Flatline' Reviewed
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Flatline? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Flatline' Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 19th
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 314 - 'Mummy on the Orient Express' Reviewed
  • Music Video of 'Don't Stop Me Now' Performed by Foxes from Doctor Who 'Mummy on the Orient Express'

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Fighting Monk Costume
    Fighting Monk Costume
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  General Discussions »  CIA after podshock
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    CIA after podshock Views: 5390
     Saturday, June 09 2007 @ 07:47 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] Please join us At 2:00 on sunday for the NEW episode of CIA, where we will be discussing the reason why some scifi shows have lasting appeal, and why some don't. if you want to discuss your favorite show that got cancelled, or your favorite show as a kid, please stop by. we'll even discuss H R puffinstuff if you like.

cheers
    West

Just checking is this 2pm still - NOT following the later Podshock Live - which is moved to a later time this week.

Cheers, daveac

EDIT name change

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Friday, June 08 2007 @ 08:43 PM EDT
    Please join us At 2:00 on sunday for the NEW episode of CIA, where we will be discussing the reason why some scifi shows have lasting appeal, and why some don't. if you want to discuss your favorite show that got cancelled, or your favorite show as a kid, please stop by. we'll even discuss H R puffinstuff if you like.

cheers
    West

"I've seen whole armies turn and run away. And he'd just swagger off back to his TARDIS and open the doors with a snap of his fingers. The Doctor in the TARDIS.

Saturday, June 09 2007 @ 09:05 AM EDT
    that's right dave, it is still at the regular time.

"I've seen whole armies turn and run away. And he'd just swagger off back to his TARDIS and open the doors with a snap of his fingers. The Doctor in the TARDIS.

Sunday, May 27 2007 @ 11:52 AM EDT
    for anyone who is interested CIA will be right after podshock today, so please stop by and join the discusion

Sunday, May 27 2007 @ 12:10 PM EDT

That is a pretty scary subject title... I was worried that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was after Podshock for some reason. Oops!

Please post details on how people can join the CIA (not the Central Intelligence Agency) after today's live recording of Doctor Who: Podshock. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Sunday, May 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM EDT
    sorry, i wasn't thinking. let me rephrase. the Celestial Intervention Agency will be meeting after podshock, you can join us by using talkshoe ID 30659.
    we will be discussing how we were all introduced to doctor who.

Sunday, May 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM EDT

CIA-Celestial Intervention Agency

Folowing Doctor Who: Podshock LIVE
    On TalkShoe

Talkcast ID# 30659

I'm a Time Traveler, I point and laugh at archaeologist.

Monday, May 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM EDT
    we had a great show yesterday, and if everyone would like to listen we can now be found at http://www.ciashock.podomatic.com
    Next week we would like to discuss Blake's 7 a little, so any feedback on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you

west

Monday, May 28 2007 @ 10:56 AM EDT

Cheers West, we had fun with the format. Must say that hearing Dave C's firsthand story of the very begings of Who was wonderful, highly recomended listening.

Here is the podomatic link-
    CIA: Celestial Intervention Agency

Cheers,
    Mike M.

I'm a Time Traveler, I point and laugh at archaeologist.

Thursday, May 31 2007 @ 01:35 PM EDT
    our topic of discussion will be Blakes 7 this coming sunday as the CIA will be returning with our historic third episode. if anyone would like to discuss a topic please e-mail me at ciashock@gmail.com
    cheers
    west

Thursday, May 31 2007 @ 01:44 PM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] our topic of discussion will be Blakes 7 this coming sunday as the CIA will be returning with our historic third episode. if anyone would like to discuss a topic please e-mail me at ciashock@gmail.com
    cheers
    west

I am not sure if Ken replied to you West directly, but he did say he was interested. I am not sure of his work schedule as I know he usually leaves for work after recording our podcast.

Cheers,
    Louis

Sunday, June 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM EDT
    i think im going to postpone cia until after podshock so that more people will come, so we will be at 8ish

Tuesday, June 12 2007 @ 07:49 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] i think im going to postpone cia until after podshock so that more people will come, so we will be at 8ish

Just noticed some old guy has put up a review of CIA.

Goes something like this:-

Great 'round-table' SF podcast! - Reviewer: daveac 06/12/07 07:27 AM EDT
    Full Comment: This is a great 'round-table' SF podcast meeting place for interesting and lively discussion mostly centered around the re-launched anfd highly successful British TV show 'Doctor Who' - but covering topics far wider than that and sure to appeal equally to people from all parts of the world. Closely linked to the Outpost Gallifrey and The Gallifreyan Embassy run 'Doctor Who Podshock' which is one of Talkshoes most popular talkcasts - the CIA talkcast gives everyone a further chance to air their views and enjoy the knowledgeable banter of many others. Download and just listen - or join in for even grreater enjoyment. I look forward to your input, cheers - daveac'

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Thursday, June 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM EDT
    thanks for that glowing review Dave. CIA will be heard after this weeks podshock. our start off topic will be about the future of Star Trek.

cheers
    west

Friday, June 15 2007 @ 12:11 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] ... our start off topic will be about the future of Star Trek.

The future of Star Trek should be in the future! Not the past.

If only the Great Bird of the Galaxy was still around to shepherd it.

Cheers,
    Louis

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic