The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing the 2014 Series Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 30
  • Peter Capaldi Being Interviewed by Craig Ferguson in 2009 [VIDEO]
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Preview from BBC Children in Need
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 318 - 'Death in Heaven' Reviewed
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Promo "Trailer" Video
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Death in Heaven? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Death in Heaven' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 09
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 317 - 'Dark Water' Reviewed
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Dark Water? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Dark Water' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 02

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Ce-le-brate!!! A Dalek christmas (Part 2)
    Ce-le-brate!!! A Dalek christmas (Part 2)
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  General Discussions »  CIA -info & updates
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    CIA -info & updates Views: 19051
     Tuesday, May 27 2008 @ 05:08 AM EDT
    It's all right Dave, thanks.
    I remember I did check right before I went to bed and nothing was up.
    But I'm over it now, I'm so itching to get back on CIA seeing as I haven't been on it since late March.

I see now that's been scheluded and that's fantastic, thanks for doing that guys. It really helps me out. Smile

I'll start thinking about some show topics, for after we have the con show, and the wrap up on Ashes to Ashes.

The poster looks fantastic Ian Big Grin

bye bye david :(
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Wednesday, May 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  The6thDoctor]

Ta Muchly

Ian.

C.I.A.

Cultdom In Audio

Ian has done a new version which might be used in future:-

The idea being that CIA talks about 'Cult' interests - Cult TV, Comics, Books, Films, Fantasy as well as SF.

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Saturday, May 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM EDT
    well, Ian and i are at Wrath of con. so far we've interviewed Gigi Edgely from farscape, who was gracious enough to listen to two doofy guys talk about podshock, and CIA. we're about to go and talk to Richard Hatch, and may have a surprise guest on tomorrows show.

cheers
    West and Ian

"I've seen whole armies turn and run away. And he'd just swagger off back to his TARDIS and open the doors with a snap of his fingers. The Doctor in the TARDIS.

Sunday, June 01 2008 @ 11:33 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] well, Ian and i are at Wrath of con. so far we've interviewed Gigi Edgely from farscape, who was gracious enough to listen to two doofy guys talk about podshock, and CIA. we're about to go and talk to Richard Hatch, and may have a surprise guest on tomorrows show.

cheers
    West and Ian

Yes folks CIA should follow PodShock at 2pm EDT - with a Live show from 'Wrath of Con'

Wrath of Con

Hopefully Confused
    CIA

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Sunday, June 01 2008 @ 04:29 PM EDT

Well West and Ian did a great job on this show today.

I hope they enjoy the rest of Wrath of Con

Cheers, daveac

Monday, June 02 2008 @ 06:43 AM EDT

Looks like West & Ian have put up another CIA late last night - middle of the night for me so missed it.

here

Cheers, daveac

Tuesday, June 03 2008 @ 10:22 AM EDT
    The 'extras' on there are quailty! "West I think the recording's stopped" Big Grin

Please check out my blog, as I attempt to watch and review EVERY Doctor Who episode! http://journeythroughtimeandspace.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 03 2008 @ 10:30 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  cybercolin] The 'extras' on there are quailty! "West I think the recording's stopped" Big Grin

Yes - I listenned to it myself last night - and emailed West to see if he wanted to edit the last part out - or if he wanted me to do it if he was too busy.

Get it while it's hot - a shorter version may be up soon!

Cheers, daveac

Tuesday, June 03 2008 @ 03:42 PM EDT
    [Quote  by:  daveac]
    [Quote  by:  cybercolin] The 'extras' on there are quailty! "West I think the recording's stopped" Big Grin

Yes - I listenned to it myself last night - and emailed West to see if he wanted to edit the last part out - or if he wanted me to do it if he was too busy.

Get it while it's hot - a shorter version may be up soon!

Cheers, daveac

Personally, Dave, I'd keep that bit in the show. There were some fun comments and insights when everybody thought the taping was over. The last 6 minutes when you all left and the tape kept going could be chopped, since at that point it's just dead air. But it just feels right to keep the random patch before that. Your choice, obviously.

Those 18 1/2 blank minutes on the Nixon tapes? Just talkshoe running when he thought the machine was off. Scandal over. Big Grin

Time will tell. It always does, except when it has Laryngitis.

Tuesday, June 03 2008 @ 06:16 PM EDT
    West seems to have updated CIA

Check out the TalkShoe page:-

TalkShoe CIA page

We have a song now instead of the 'Post Report'

Cheers, daveac

Wednesday, June 04 2008 @ 08:48 AM EDT
    Sorry about the show from the other night. talkshoe had an error that said we stopped recording. i have now put up a snippet of our conversation with Gigi Edgeley from Farscape. She is adorable. I will be posting more interviews as i get them ready. Thank you everyone for your support. Bigger things are coming!

cheers
    West

"I've seen whole armies turn and run away. And he'd just swagger off back to his TARDIS and open the doors with a snap of his fingers. The Doctor in the TARDIS.

Wednesday, June 04 2008 @ 11:18 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  geekweekFL] i have now put up a snippet of our conversation with Gigi Edgeley from Farscape. She is adorable.

cheers
    West

I've uploaded a clearer version of this interview - so if you had trouble with some of the audio before - try listenning to the new version now on TalkShoe:-

here

Cheers, daveac

Saturday, June 07 2008 @ 09:40 AM EDT

For RomanaII and everyone else - tomorrow there will be a CIA starting at 2pm EDT - two hours after the start of Dr Who: PodShock

EDIT - I expect West and Ian will have more to add on their Con adventure - Ian may even have come down to earth!

Cheers, daveac

Saturday, June 07 2008 @ 11:22 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  daveac]
    For RomanaII and everyone else - tomorrow there will be a CIA starting at 2pm EDT - two hours after the start of Dr Who: PodShock

EDIT - I expect West and Ian will have more to add on their Con adventure - Ian may even have come down to earth!

Cheers, daveac

I doubt that Sir Smile Would you have come down to earth
    yet if you had met and interviewed Wendy Padbury??

Are there any other topics to cover this show?

Is everyone ready for an Ashes To Ashes Season Review?

Ian "I Met Gigi Edgley" Bisset

"Oh and Yes... I did interview Gigi Edgley.. just in case you were wondering... yes Gigi... Chiana from Farscape, Yup I interviewed her... in person you know...
      Profile    PM    Email   

Saturday, June 07 2008 @ 12:02 PM EDT
    I understand Ian. Big Grin

Imagine if I ever met David Tennant, or Gareth David Lloyd... I don't think you could ever shut me up, plus a few eardrums might burst due to the amount of high pitched fangirl screaming.

I'm up for the Ashes to Ashes review. Been ready for it for weeks. My computer's been behaving himself for the last three weeks, I just hope he won't choose this week to be a pain again.

And an idea I had for a topic, seeing how CIA has now been dubbed 'Cultdom in Audio' why don't we talk about that. Cultdom and our experiences with it.
    An idea...

bye bye david :(

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic
    You may not post messages