The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Yet Another Promo for the 2014 Doctor Who Christmas Special - Last Christmas
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 319 - The 2014 Series of Doctor Who Reviewed
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing the 2014 Series Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 30
  • Peter Capaldi Being Interviewed by Craig Ferguson in 2009 [VIDEO]
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Preview from BBC Children in Need
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 318 - 'Death in Heaven' Reviewed
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Promo "Trailer" Video
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Death in Heaven? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Death in Heaven' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 09
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 317 - 'Dark Water' Reviewed

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Doctor Who Series One Top Trumps
    Doctor Who Series One Top Trumps
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  General Discussions »  CIA -info & updates
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    CIA -info & updates Views: 19194
     Monday, April 07 2008 @ 08:50 AM EDT
    That's great to hear, will have to download it and listen once I've seen the last episode of Torchwood (got back into Sydney late this afternoon and the new Doctor Who episode was priority one on my watching list.)

Thanks for leaving Ashes to Ashes for me, I really appreciate that and can't wait till next time.
    I will be on next week, even if I do have to come on at 4am.
    At least I'll be home this time.

bye bye david :(
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Saturday, May 03 2008 @ 12:16 PM EDT

CIA West seems to be doing a special at 2pm EST.

today

here

Don't know if I'll make it as Drwho will be just finishing about then here in the UK

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Saturday, May 03 2008 @ 02:09 PM EDT
    [Quote  by:  daveac]
    CIA West seems to be doing a special at 2pm EST.

today

here

Don't know if I'll make it as Drwho will be just finishing about then here in the UK

Cheers, daveac

NOw seems to be at 3pm!

Can't join then - out at the Pub!

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM EDT

I don't know yet if there will be a CIA today.

I've emailed West but not heard back yet.

I't possible I'll run one if he's not about.

That would likely be 1pm EDT - unless West sets up for a different start time

Cheers, daveac

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM EDT

Cheers, daveac

Just checked TalkShoe and West has setup a CIA podcast for 2pm EDT

here

Cheers, daveac

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 01:36 PM EDT

Cheers, daveac

Just checked TalkShoe and West has setup a CIA podcast for 2pm EDT

here

Cheers, daveac

Ian - The Sixth Doctor - will be hosting CIA with West phoning in - starts in 25 minutes - please come and join in

From Ian
    'we are gonna pimp Wrath Of Con for a bit
    but then it's just our usual show... I was thinking we could talk about the trailer... and maybe
    talk some about Ashes to Ashes Smile'

Cheers, daveac

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM EDT
    CIA just ended - but Ian 'TheSixthDoctor' has sent me a logo for the new CIA T-shirts he and West have come up with.

He's a reduced quality picture:-

Cheers, daveac

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM EDT
    Hello. Had a great time at the chat today. First time using Talkshoe (well, kinda using it - I called in on my cell phone). Hope to pop in again soon, and maybe to a Saturday edition of Podshock (or maybe a Podshock after 2PM Sunday when I could make it on).

Sorry my cell phone died right when Dave was asking me something - bad phone, bad. I was running to get the phone on a cord and call back.

Now I am on the forum here. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Time will tell. It always does, except when it has Laryngitis.

Sunday, May 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM EDT
    Guys, you've done it to me again. Frown

Please, I'm begging you, if you decide to have a CIA show on, please please please, try to schelude the show or post here, a little longer than 30mins before the show starts.
    I can't be staying awake all night on the off chance that you'll be having a show.

I need to know by the latest 9-10am US time (which is 11pm - 12 midnight here) since I have to move my computer out of my room and into my living room, and that takes time and cannot be done too late in the evening.

Please, I love coming on CIA, but recently, you guys always seem to forget about me.

Monday, May 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM EDT
    Romana, before everybody broke up from the current chat, it was mentioned that West wanted to have a chat next Sunday afternoon (early Monday 2 June your time), and it sounded like the plan was for 2PM Eastern Daylight Time US. West wanted a guest, which could require CIA to start on time whether or not Podshock is finished. Based on the note on the front page I imagine Doctor Who: Podshock will be at Noon Eastern Daylight Time US.

Time will tell. It always does, except when it has Laryngitis.

Monday, May 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM EDT
    cool... I just finished listening to the recording, really sad I missed it, I would of loved to have talked about the trailer and Moffet and provided the fangirl squeeling for the announcement of Gareth David Lloyd appearing at Dragoncon, but like Ian said, red romana was sleeping. Smile

I'm up for a saturday show, but I would prefer sunday after podshock (and for when podshocks not on, for the show to be scheluded at least a day beforehand) since I have to move my PC out of my room (because my sister has threatened me with death if I don't because of my noise levels at 3am in the morning) and into the living room 4 hours before podshock starts, since I need assistance from the parentals with connecting my internet before they go to bed.
    Long story short, I would prefer sundays while podshock are still doing live shows, so I don't have to move my PC two nights in a row.

Man I need a laptop.

Monday, May 26 2008 @ 06:32 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  romana_II]
    Please, I'm begging you, if you decide to have a CIA show on, please please please, try to schelude the show or post here, a little longer than 30mins before the show starts.

Please, I love coming on CIA, but recently, you guys always seem to forget about me.

It was more likely because of there being no PodShock - as CIA did DO the alternate weeks when Podshock went out only every other week. And that might happen again when Series 4 finishes.

But sorry you missed it.

West did say sorry for the short notice (might have been before the recording started) but if you look at this thread I posted at 12.16 - 1hour 44mins before the start time that West had setup a show - and earlier - at 10.49 I posted that I would most likely do a show.
    But of course I was waiting to see if West replied to my email first.

Sorry again, daveac

Monday, May 26 2008 @ 06:36 AM EDT
    Great show guys, sorry I missed it. I'm sure you missed my usual brainless heckling from the chat! Rolling Eyes

I found the 'Which WHO monster would you bring back' question quite intresting. I would go for the Eternals, from the 'Enlightment' story. I found them and their whole back story quite intresting and it may work in 'The Moff's' new 'Dark WHO'.

Here's hoping we'll finally get our Ashes To Ashes and Primeval review episodes!

Cheers

Please check out my blog, as I attempt to watch and review EVERY Doctor Who episode! http://journeythroughtimeandspace.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 26 2008 @ 07:01 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  cybercolin]
    I found the 'Which WHO monster would you bring back' question quite intresting. I would go for the Eternals, from the 'Enlightment' story. I found them and their whole back story quite intresting and it may work in 'The Moff's' new 'Dark WHO'.

Cheers

By the time I saw your name - it had 'greyed out'

I quite liked the Enlightenment story although I know some didn't.

Cheers, daveac

Tuesday, May 27 2008 @ 12:36 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  romana_II] Guys, you've done it to me again. Frown

I can't be staying awake all night on the off chance that you'll be having a show.

I need to know by the latest 9-10am US time (which is 11pm - 12 midnight here) since I have to move my computer out of my room and into my living room, and that takes time and cannot be done too late in the evening.

Hey RR,
    Between West, Dave and Myself (as I seem to have been adopted into the CIA)
    we are going to attemp to scheudle up to 3 weeks in advance.

And to all you other lovely CIAers please feel free to
    throw suggestions in here for future shows, as West has always said "It's your Show!"

The more ideas we have for disscussion topics, the easier it will be
    for West, Dave and I to set up times for the show and who is
    available to run it that day.

So have at it kids Smile

Ta Muchly

Ian.

C.I.A.

Cultdom In Audio

(Copyright Dave Cooper, 05/25/2008)

"Oh and Yes... I did interview Gigi Edgley.. just in case you were wondering... yes Gigi... Chiana from Farscape, Yup I interviewed her... in person you know...
      Profile    PM    Email   

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic
    You may not post messages
    Full HTML is allowed
    Words are censored