The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing the 2014 Series Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 30
  • Peter Capaldi Being Interviewed by Craig Ferguson in 2009 [VIDEO]
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Preview from BBC Children in Need
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 318 - 'Death in Heaven' Reviewed
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Promo "Trailer" Video
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Death in Heaven? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Death in Heaven' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 09
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 317 - 'Dark Water' Reviewed
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Dark Water? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Dark Water' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 02

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    K9 and Abersoch
    K9 and Abersoch
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  Doctor Who: Podshock »  So what's the next live Podshock going to be?
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    So what's the next live Podshock going to be? Views: 1890
     Wednesday, January 16 2008 @ 07:45 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  daveac]
    [Quote  by:  Louis]

Hmm... Thanks for the heads-up on the audio level via TalkShoe. Since I am not listening to myself on Talkshoe, I don't know what my levels are from it's perspective.

Cheers,
    Louis

Even Ken was a bit quiet on last weeks show.

Although I have to use Skype Out at the moment (which is charged by the minute) at least you can make a test call with it to check your sound levels.

Cheers, daveac

really wish id been able to join in.
    My wife asked me what id have to say about the 8th Doctor... then she said... i know..

youd have said you liked the TARDIS...

she is right but i'm sure that I could have said more.

Thats kiss...
    Half Human...
    Bike Rides...
    When is Midnight...
    The Fab costume...
    NTFC treatment of "Film"
    That kiss again...
    HALF.... Oh it doesnt matter

and id recomend a few BF cds...

mind you... she is right...

I do love that TARDIS...(APART FROM THE BATS AND THE EYE OF HAR.... I CANT EVEN WRITE IT DOWN)

Guest Host on the WHOCAST
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Wednesday, January 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  Tin Dog Podcast]

really wish id been able to join in.
    My wife asked me what id have to say about the 8th Doctor... then she said... i know..

youd have said you liked the TARDIS...

she is right but i'm sure that I could have said more.

Thats kiss...
    Half Human...
    Bike Rides...
    When is Midnight...
    The Fab costume...
    NTFC treatment of "Film"
    That kiss again...
    HALF.... Oh it doesnt matter

and id recomend a few BF cds...

mind you... she is right...

I do love that TARDIS...(APART FROM THE BATS AND THE EYE OF HAR.... I CANT EVEN WRITE IT DOWN)

Or you could have come on after me and said 'Ditto' again Big Grin

Next time you're on Podshock I'll get in the queue after you.

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Tuesday, March 04 2008 @ 05:12 PM EST
    What is the next topic for the Live Podshock going to be? When is it going to be? The CIA has been running the past few weeks (A great show) and now I am all caught up with both podcasts. The well is running dry.

Remember Me To Gallifrey!! Be sure to check Out the Phase Abandon Podcast on TalkShoe.com

Tuesday, March 04 2008 @ 05:23 PM EST
    [Quote  by:  Sideburn Zombie] What is the next topic for the Live Podshock going to be? When is it going to be? The CIA has been running the past few weeks (A great show) and now I am all caught up with both podcasts. The well is running dry.

I don't actually know any official information but there are still a couple of live shows in the can and waiting to be uploaded and then everyone will be gearing up for Series Four in about four weeks time.

Mike

"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."
      Profile    PM    Email   

Tuesday, March 04 2008 @ 05:36 PM EST
    [Quote  by:  Sideburn Zombie] What is the next topic for the Live Podshock going to be? When is it going to be? The CIA has been running the past few weeks (A great show) and now I am all caught up with both podcasts. The well is running dry.

I think the idea is that Louis has the next few weeks to get up-to-date - and then the Live shows can start with Series 4 of Dr Who airing in the UK.

Hopefully then we will get weekly Podsocks for the run of the Series.

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Tuesday, March 04 2008 @ 05:45 PM EST
    I can not belive only a few weeks till series 4. I have to wait till it comes to Sci-Fi network. I think that will start in April.

Remember Me To Gallifrey!! Be sure to check Out the Phase Abandon Podcast on TalkShoe.com

Tuesday, March 04 2008 @ 06:16 PM EST
    [Quote  by:  Sideburn Zombie] I can not belive only a few weeks till series 4. I have to wait till it comes to Sci-Fi network. I think that will start in April.

I think the 5th April has been mentioned - and maybe confirmed in the newest Dr Who Mag.

That's only 4 Sundays away.

Cheers, daveac

Wednesday, March 05 2008 @ 05:06 AM EST
    live topics Id like to sugest

Torchwood season 2. over view. (We could do one now.. Torchwood.. the half way point)

Companions... state your case for your faveorite... we all know who some people will go for and thats good...

Series 4... what are our hopes and fears?

Doctor Who. Big Finish... recommendations and thoughts

Religion in Doctor Who. the Morals of an Alien?
    how the shows moralistic message has changed and effected us?

and the good old fave.. recomend a classic story for New Who Fans... one each... every caller can recomed a story for new who fans...

Wednesday, March 05 2008 @ 05:07 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  Sideburn Zombie] I can not belive only a few weeks till series 4. I have to wait till it comes to Sci-Fi network. I think that will start in April.

its 5 weeks til the end of Torchwood so I recon it will come back on TV that following week or there abouts.

Wednesday, March 05 2008 @ 09:02 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  Tin Dog Podcast]

its 5 weeks til the end of Torchwood so I recon it will come back on TV that following week or there abouts.

Assuming that the current schedule continues the final episode will air on BBC 2 on April 2nd. However, I wonder if we might get the last two episodes of Torchwood in one evening on BBC2 rather than a week early on BBC3?

Mike

"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."
      Profile    PM    Email   

Thursday, March 06 2008 @ 01:42 AM EST
    Why not keep the theme of the next Podshock Live the same and do a show on the Eleventh Doctor. Listeners can nominate people who they think would be good choices to take over the role ahead of time, and the main Podshock crew could pick the top five nominated actors (or actresses Twisted Evil ) and discuss their pros and cons.

Mr. Green

I'm going "Full Circle" and putting my avatar back to what it was when I first joined. :)
      Profile    PM    Email   

Saturday, March 08 2008 @ 06:24 PM EST

I have scheduled a tentative date for the next live show reviewing episode 1 of the 2008 series of Doctor Who for Sunday, April 6th. This is assuming that the new series launches on Saturday, April 5th. If it premieres on another date, then the live show scheduling will be moved accordingly.

Meanwhile, there is something new in the works. Expect some new exciting news announced on our site regarding a new live spinoff podcast coming soon.

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Saturday, March 08 2008 @ 06:34 PM EST
    [Quote  by:  Louis]
    Expect some new exciting news announced on our site regarding a new live spinoff podcast coming soon.

Cheers,
    Louis

Great news - I hope.

Cheers, daveac

Saturday, March 08 2008 @ 11:45 PM EST

I just realized that the live show reviewing the first episode of the 2008 series... if it does take place on that weekend, it may be conflicting with the I-CON convention. Still, with no DW guest scheduled for I-CON, I am still unsure if we are really doing a live show from the convention.

It may be a double-live show. Meaning that it will be live over the internet while we are live in front of an audience at the convention perhaps.

Interesting.

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post