The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'In the Forest of the Night' Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 26
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 315 - 'Flatline' Reviewed
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Flatline? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Flatline' Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 19th
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 314 - 'Mummy on the Orient Express' Reviewed
  • Music Video of 'Don't Stop Me Now' Performed by Foxes from Doctor Who 'Mummy on the Orient Express'
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Mummy on the Orient Express? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Mummy on the Orient Express' Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 12th
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 313 - 'Kill the Moon' Reviewed
  • The Curse Of The Black Tooth - Spoilers!

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Talking Doctor and K9 open doors
    Talking Doctor and K9 open doors
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  Doctor Who: Podshock »  Where's his weeks' podshock?
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    Where's his weeks' podshock? Views: 3509
     Monday, June 05 2006 @ 08:43 AM EDT
    It's Monday already and there isnt an upload,
    I NEED MY WEEKLY FIX! Angry

Drink
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 09:50 AM EDT
    I was wondering this myself.

Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 09:59 AM EDT
    I guess that unlike ourselves, Louis has a life.
    Laughing Out Loud

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed are Kings
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 01:12 PM EDT
    Impossible. That does not compute. Failure to upload Podshock transmission is the action of rogue elements. You are incompatible. Cybermen units have been despatched to install your upgrades so that Podshock transmissions arrive on time with no deviations. Otherwise you will be... deleted Big Grin

You are rogue elements... You are incompatible... You will be... Deleted!
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 01:56 PM EDT
    Yeah, i'm so scared my bollocks are tingling!
    Why don't you go back to your Adric loving lol

Drink
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 04:58 PM EDT
    Ah, yes - I guess we're just some of many people who are 'addicted' to Podshock, as I think Ken was mentioning in the last episode. Darn these drug pushers who then go and stop supplying our drugs...

I'm sure the guys have a good reason though, so we'll just have to continue to wait it out...

Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:01 PM EDT
    I believe that it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago that there may be some personal issues that Louis has to deal with.

Obviously if this is the case then we have to be patient.

Forget the shooty dog thing!
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:13 PM EDT
    Come on chaps, release the wolf Big Grin

P.S. It is of course possible that this message is a trap. If it is I can deal with it. P.P.S. I'm leaving this note in case I can't!

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:21 PM EDT
    [Quote  by:  stjohnny] Yeah, i'm so scared my bollocks are tingling!
    Why don't you go back to your Adric loving lol

How dare you. In all my years of Who fandom I have never been insulted in such a slovenly and low down fashion. What you have said is beneath contempt and is vulger in the extreme. I demand that you retract your statement and make a apology forthwith. You have offended my honour. My grandmother would have made you wash your mouth out with WD40 or sump oil for the use of such disgusting words. Accusing anyone of being a Adric fan is tantamount to libel Smile LOL... DELETE Twisted Evil

It is not our fault if your have weak human flesh. Cybermen do not have that problem. Our discharge umbilical is fitted with aerospace steel balls. You could not damage us. We only need squeeze yours lightly in our steel hands and you will scream like a circa 20th century female Doctor Who companion Smile LOL Rolling Eyes

You are rogue elements... You are incompatible... You will be... Deleted!
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:24 PM EDT
    Yes, like the majority of Podshock listeners, I too am going to withdrawls. The cold sweat, the illusions of seeing a tiny blue dot on my iTunes screen telling me there's a new Podshock available...

BUT IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS, LET US TAKE OUR QUE FROM James Naughton. Let's keep our dignity, put the kettle on, and have a nice cup o' tea while we wait!

Since the last time I posted, I have ordered specialty loose-leaf teas, a kettle, a very cool teapot, and a very cool PODSHOCK mug to put my tea in! So I'll be putting this all to use now to keep me distracted until Podshock # 41 materializes!

So keep a stiff upper lip my friends...James and the others will get us through Big Grin Big Grin

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:35 PM EDT
    I hope you have your tea strainer ready. Wink

Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 05:39 PM EDT
    I've got a built-in infuser. No muss, no fuss. And because our hopes & prayers are with the Podshock crew... the blend for today is "Monk's Blend." Smile

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 06:06 PM EDT

If you can handle something different, you can try THE LOST PODCASTS OF DOCTOR WHO while you wait...

Taras

Daleks don't accept apologies! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 06:22 PM EDT
    Each and every episode of Podshock requires a whole lot of post production work and that takes time. I always knew it was a tough job but after taking part in a couple of Podshock recording sessions I gained a new appreciation of just how much time and effort Louis puts into the post-production work.

Mike

"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."
      Profile    PM    Email   

Monday, June 05 2006 @ 06:28 PM EDT

There are actually now three episodes of Doctor Who: Podshock recorded and in post production now... and episode 41 would have been finished and released on Saturday if we didn't have to record episode 43 that day...

Episode 41 will hopefully be released late Wednesday or Thursday... I just need a big chunk of time to edit it and get it out. We review Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel together and we have Jules Burt (photographer/Cyberman victim in Rise of the Cybermen) back on our show in this episode.

We also have other interesting things lined up for future podcasts... but unfortunately we are a bit backlogged in post-production. I wish it didn't take so long in post. So things are a bit delayed.

Hopefully now that the Sci-Fi Channel is coming to a close of the broadcast of the 2005 series, the intensity of reviewing two different episodes per podcast will go down to one (the 2006 series)... and hopefully the show length will get more reasonable... and hopefully it will also help with the post production time as well. If nothing else, we hope to catch up...

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic