The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Deep Breath? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Into the Dalek' Scheduled for Sunday, Aug 31st
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Deep Breath' Scheduled for Sunday, Aug 24th
  • BBC One 'Deep Breath' Promotional Advertisement Video [VIDEO]
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 306 - Interviews with Ian Marter and Sarah Sutton
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 305 - Interviews with Peter Howell and Ron Katz
  • Five Years of The Cultdom Collective Podcast!
  • The Official BBC Teaser Promo Video for the New 2014 Series [VIDEO]
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 304 - 'The Claws of Axos' is Reviewed

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Billie Piper's dress in 'The Idiot's Lantern'
    Billie Piper's dress in 'The Idiot's Lantern'
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  The David Tennant Era »  [SPOILER] S4 finale report
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    [SPOILER] S4 finale report Views: 1708
     Tuesday, October 09 2007 @ 08:53 PM EDT
    I agree that having Rose and family return makes no sense. However, Davros returning makes a lot of sense. Theoretically, there is only one Dalek left in our universe. It makes sense for that Dalek to search for its creator to find a way to create more Daleks.

As far as SJS and K9 and Cpt. Jack go, it would be crowded, but it would still make sense since they are all part of the same universe.

Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Wednesday, October 10 2007 @ 02:19 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  sgb1975]
    [Quote  by:  tarashnat]
    [Quote  by:  Omega] Focus on writing a good finale.

Uhm, who is writing this finale? I rest my case...
    He's also responsible for the Series 3 finale, so don't give him too much credit...

…and here I thought I was apportioning blame! Wink

Daleks don't accept apologies! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Wednesday, October 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  DerekInLA]Theoretically, there is only one Dalek left in our universe. It makes sense for that Dalek to search for its creator to find a way to create more Daleks.
    Don't count on it. After S1-Dalek, there were supposed to be 0 Daleks left...then after S1-TPotW, there were supposed to be 0 Daleks left. The writers will come up with some solution to bring back the lot. Truthfully, I'd be shocked if there is currently only 1 Dalek left in existence right now.

Profile    PM    Email   

Wednesday, October 10 2007 @ 11:01 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  DerekInLA]Theoretically, there is only one Dalek left in our universe. It makes sense for that Dalek to search for its creator to find a way to create more Daleks.
    Don't count on it. After S1-Dalek, there were supposed to be 0 Daleks left...then after S1-TPotW, there were supposed to be 0 Daleks left. The writers will come up with some solution to bring back the lot. Truthfully, I'd be shocked if there is currently only 1 Dalek left in existence right now.

Hi there.

There are obviously millions of Daleks in the Void and at some point they will find a way out to wreak havok on the universe. I'm just saying that the remaining Dalek from Evolution of the Daleks believes that it is the only one in the universe so it makes sense for that one to find the creator of the Daleks.

I wonder which version of Davros they are going to use. Stylistically it makes sense to use the original version from Genesis, but canonically it makes sense to use the "head only" version from Remembrance.

-Derek

Wednesday, October 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM EDT
    [Quote  by:  DerekInLA]

Hi there.

There are obviously millions of Daleks in the Void and at some point they will find a way out to wreak havok on the universe. I'm just saying that the remaining Dalek from Evolution of the Daleks believes that it is the only one in the universe so it makes sense for that one to find the creator of the Daleks.

I wonder which version of Davros they are going to use. Stylistically it makes sense to use the original version from Genesis, but canonically it makes sense to use the "head only" version from Remembrance.

-Derek

I see Caan as the Dalek from Dalek, but this is a minority opinion.

I can envision Davros figuring out how to get the Daleks out of the void, and this opens the gateway to the other (parallel) world allowing the Tylers to get through. Davros is a smart chap despite his physical challenges.

Daleks don't accept apologies! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Thursday, October 11 2007 @ 08:59 AM EDT
    Id really like to see a Dalek Free davros. really let him go. see what happens with out them.

BF have covered this with one FAB result. mind you... the ending in the paper is the sort of tosh that would have been laughed at at one time. now we live in fear of drowning in fan W**K.

sorry.. awful mental image

Guest Host on the WHOCAST

Sunday, October 14 2007 @ 09:02 AM EDT
    [Quote  by:  tarashnat]
    The Daily Star is reporting that the series finale will feature all the "new series companions" joining the Doctor in a fight against Davros.

Rose Tyler along with the rest of the Tyler family – mum Jackie, dad Pete and boyfriend Mickey - Martha Jones and Donna Noble, Sarah Jane Smith as well as Captain Jack Harkness and even K-9. Sounds like The Five Doctors with three less Doctors. (Four less if you believe the Five Doctors actually had 5 Doctors in it.)

It'll never happen and thats a good thing because it'd be awefull if it did, as to Davros coming back, aren't the BBC releasing a Davros DVD boxset next year ?, that seems to be a fairly good indication that he may actually be coming back, I'd actually like to see Sarah Jane return for that one if it happened, after all they have met before.

Profile    PM    Email   

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic
    You may not post messages
    Full HTML is allowed
    Words are censored