The Gallifreyan Embassy
Home of the Doctor Who podcast DOCTOR WHO: PODSHOCK
Advertising | Donate | Feedback | New Website | Podshock | Shop | Forum | Media Gallery | Web Resources | Polls
 Gallifreyan Embassy 3.0  
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing the 2014 Series Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 30
  • Peter Capaldi Being Interviewed by Craig Ferguson in 2009 [VIDEO]
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Preview from BBC Children in Need
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 318 - 'Death in Heaven' Reviewed
  • Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 Promo "Trailer" Video
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Death in Heaven? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Death in Heaven' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 09
  • Doctor Who: Podshock 317 - 'Dark Water' Reviewed
  • How do you rate Doctor Who: Dark Water? (5=Fantastic)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Live Show Reviewing 'Dark Water' Scheduled for Sunday, Nov 02

•  Topics  
    Home
    Doctor Who News (188/0)
    DW: Podshock (201/0)
    DW Reviews (33/0)
    Torchwood (15/0)
    Sarah Jane Adven... (13/0)
    General News (29/0)
    Embassy News (19/0)
    Editorials (5/0)
    Alien Tech (2/0)

Extra! Extra!  

Become a Podshock Supporting Subscriber

Randomizer  
    Blue Box
    Blue Box
    Browse Album

User Functions  
    :

:

Lost your password?

Support Podshock  

This site and our podcast are free to use and listen to respectively. Though there are costs involved in maintaining and producing both. If you like, please make a donation to help offset these costs and to help ensure that we can continue to bring you both. Thank you so much.

You can make a one time donation of any amount you like using the above "Donate" button. If you rather make an annual recurring donation of $25 (that is less than 50 cents a week), use the "Subscribe" button below.

Save big on toys & collectibles at Entertainment Earth! CLICK HERE for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Ozzy, Spider-Man, & more!

Events  
    There are no upcoming events

Audible UK  

Dr Who Audio Downloads from audible.co.uk

DWNY  
    DWNY

Ads by Google  

Older Stories  
    Wednesday 06-May
  • In Russell/Moffat We Trust Shirts and More (1)

• Tuesday 05-May
  • Join Us for Our Second Second Life Meet Up (3)

• Friday 01-May
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 147 (0)

• Wednesday 29-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 27th of April 2009 (0)

• Saturday 25-Apr
  • Who Party 14 Toronto Doctor Who Convention (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 146 (1)

• Thursday 23-Apr
  • Sonic Newsdriver and Hoo on Who for the Week of the 20 April 2009 (0)
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 145 (4)

• Wednesday 15-Apr
  • Three New Producers Announced (0)

• Saturday 11-Apr
  • Planet Of The Dead Canadian air date confirmed (0)

• Tuesday 07-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock Recognized as Best Podcast (1)
  • Sonic Newsdriver for the Week of the 5th of April 2009 (0)

• Wednesday 01-Apr
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 144 (5)

• Friday 20-Mar
  • Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 143 (3)
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to British Sci-Fi - Episode 3 (1)

•  Notice  

Doctor Who and the TARDIS are owned and trademarked by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The Gallifreyan Embassy and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast are not connected to the BBC in any way. No infringement is intended.

Home »  Doctor Who: Podshock »  Podshock #60 perfect?
    Prev Topic Next Next Topic Printable Version
    Podshock #60 perfect? Views: 761
     Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 07:38 AM EST
    With no thread for Podshock #59 - and until this post none for Podshock #60 does that mean the 'our gang' have reached perfection?

Where are the comments?

Is James still going to get the push in the New Year? Wink

Will Louis get the pronunciation right?

Will Ken blast the talk of a third Stargate series?

Comeon folks - the lads need feedback.

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali
      Profile    PM    Email    Website 

Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 07:43 AM EST
    There isn't always a thread in the forum but there are always comments and feedback attached to the Podshock posts on the home page.

"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."
      Profile    PM    Email   

Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 07:59 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  MikeD] There isn't always a thread in the forum but there are always comments and feedback attached to the Podshock posts on the home page.

THanks Mike - I know that - I'm just trying to kick up some action.

You don't think people are over on the TV link site watching instead of posting here do you? Surprised!

Cheers, daveac

daveac on blip.tv, TalkShoe, iTunes, LiveVideo, uStream, GE, Sci-Fi, DWO, DS & WTA, Dave C on WLP, cooperda on AVF, dac100 on YouTube & PB, dac on Tiscali

Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 08:22 AM EST
    [Quote  by:  daveac]
    [Quote  by:  MikeD] There isn't always a thread in the forum but there are always comments and feedback attached to the Podshock posts on the home page.

THanks Mike - I know that - I'm just trying to kick up some action.

You don't think people are over on the TV link site watching instead of posting here do you? Surprised!

Cheers, daveac

Could be.

There have been a fair number of posts about recent Podshocks over on the OG forum recently. It's bene suggested that people come here with their feedback but some seem hesitant to do so.

Mike

"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."
      Profile    PM    Email   

Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 05:58 PM EST
    [Quote  by:  MikeD]

Could be.

There have been a fair number of posts about recent Podshocks over on the OG forum recently. It's bene suggested that people come here with their feedback but some seem hesitant to do so.

Mike

Yeah, have them come over hear. I don't believe Ken, James, or myself frequent the forums over at OG. Nothing against OG, I know why back when... (a year and half ago perhaps) when I last tried to register for the forums there, the registration system was down and no new accounts were being created at the time... I am assuming that is no longer the case, but since my time is limited, I barely have enough time to keep up on the forums here and all the email and voice mail we get directly.

I try to pop in over at DWNY when I can and taken in their forums, but it is hardly as often as I would like. The same is true for the Cinemaslave forums. I used to visit the Sci-Fi Channel forums, but I stopped going there well before the David Tennant episodes started to air on the channel (I am guessing I was probably there last when they were still showing the Christopher Eccleston series). Again, nothing against that forum or any other, there just isn't enough time on my hands to maintain a regular presence there. I know Ken is busy as well, and James is so busy... Which means if people are posting feedback at these other sites for us, we simply don't see it.

We do appreciate when others can relay some of what is being said elsewhere, but the best thing is for people to come here and post it here or of course send it our regular feedback channels to be possibly included in an upcoming podcast.

Thanks Big Grin

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Saturday, December 16 2006 @ 06:05 PM EST

Currently due to scheduling conflicts, we haven't recorded episode 61 yet. So obviously there is going to be another delay on our hands again. What makes things worse is that we are heading into the holidays, and it is going to make things a bit worse (in terms of scheduling recordings).

But there will be an episode before long, I hope... but I do apologise for the delays lately. It is ironic or coincidental that in our last podcast, we had a feedback question that asked us if our outside lives clash with putting together the podcast... Well... it may not be clashing so much right now... but it has been delaying things a bit.

I am hoping to do another holiday episode as we did last year.

Cheers,
    Louis

☛ Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LouisTrapani ♥ ♥

Topic Legend:
    Normal Topic Normal Topic
    Locked Topic Locked Topic
    Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
    New Post New Post
    Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
    Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic