"You've swallowed a planet!"
Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 202
Running Time: 1:28:42
Doctor Who: 'Amy's Choice' reviewed live over the net with live and recorded feedback. Tim Drury 200th episode message, Peter Davison reads Castrovalva, DWP Live in NYC, and more. (If you haven't seen Amy's Choice yet, wait until you have before listening).
Here is the Special Features Listing for The Dominators:
• Audio Commentary with actors Wendy Padbury, Frazer Hines, Giles Block and Arthur Cox and make-up designer Sylvia James.
• Recharge and Equalise – cast and crew look back on the making of the story with actors Frazer Hines, Felicity Gibson, Giles Block and Arthur Cox, script editor Derrick Sherwin, co-writer Mervyn Haisman, designer Barry Newbery, make-up designer Sylvia James and Radiophonic Workshop designer Brian Hodgson.
• Tomorrow’s Times – The Second Doctor – a looks at Doctor Who’s contemporary media coverage in daily newspapers and other publications.
• Photo Gallery.
• Coming Soon.
• Radio Times Listings in Adobe PDF format.
• Programme subtitles.
• Subtitle Production Notes.
(Title could be considered a possible minor spoiler)
Producer John Nathan-Turner addressing a crowd of fans while in New York. He had been in the WLIW studios the day before on Long Island, and the next day he was in Manhattan for a convention taking place in March 1985.
We interviewed JNT on several occasions, listen to one of our first in Doctor Who: Podshock 168 (Extra).
Photo by Louis Trapani
BBC Worldwide today announced a series of dates for the very first production of Doctor Who Live.
The shows promise to deliver spectacular special effects accompanying a new storyline and a full orchestra. Taking in nine cities and 25 dates, Doctor Who Live kicks off in London at Wembley Arena on October 8, and will visit Sheffield, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Cardiff , Liverpool and Belfast. The Full dates are below and how you can get hold of Tickets.
So my local discussion group has been discussing River Song. Who is she? We've concluded that she is either: 1) Doctor's Wife 2) Future Amy Pond 3) Time Lord 4) Prisoner Zero 5) The Rani What do you think???
So my local discussion group has been discussing River Song. Who is she? We've concluded that she is either:
1) Doctor's Wife
2) Future Amy Pond
3) Time Lord
4) Prisoner Zero
5) The Rani
What do you think???
I am looking for early Bernice Summerfield stories - the New Adventures stuff mostly. My local library doesn't carry any Bernice stuff.
Prefer to trade, but will buy if the price is right.
“Only one person in the universe hates me as much as you.”
I have to say that after last week’s trailer, I really didn’t think that I was going to enjoy this one but I was pleasantly surprised and this is really shaping up to be quite a good season overall. It had a very strange feel to it, more like a Twilight Zone episode than doctor Who but I quite enjoyed seeing something that I don’t think we’ve seen very much in the series since the Celestial Toymaker or the Mind Robber.