strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home3/gallifre/public_html/vortex/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 13.

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

If read my reply properly I say that the FACT that this series was an expensive flop, probably affected the desicon to renew Primeval,  Has Primeval been renewed?  No, so therefore the mistake that was Demons made ITV edgy about big budget dramas and they wielded the axe.  It's hardly rocket science!

Demons was an expensive mistake, millions of people thought it was crap and didn't watch it the week after.  There's your FACTS.

• HARRY POTTER 6 (spoilers)   7 years 49 weeks ago

I've read all the books in the series and I've seen all the movies to 'Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire'.

I don't know how much the movie diverges from the book but the death of a character close to Harry was a bit of a surprise (when I read it). It sets up a big change for the last book. The last book is so massive that there will be two movies to encompass it all.

Lots of times I find it easier to read the book because there is usually more character development that you can get when watching a movie - not to mention all the parts that are cut to fit in the time constraints of a movie. If you look at the books there is something missing from every one in the movies.

Any way the projected release dates of the movies are:

Part 1 - November 19, 2010

Part 2 -  July 15, 2011

Please note that the dates are subject to change.

Big stuff coming!

Look out for it!

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

It still is an opinion. A fact would be: Demons had lower ratings, number wise, than Doctor Who did. A fact would be: Demons was on ITV and now won't be. A fact is NOT: This was the worst produced show we've had in a  long time. That's an opinion. My opinions are just opinions, not facts. When I say TORCHWOOD is trash, it's trash to me in my opinion. I think that and believe that. That's not a fact. A fact would be that TORCHWOOD season 3 ended with CHILDREN OF EARTH day five. And if everyone tuned out of DEMONS because they hated it, that's not a  reason to say that the statement "it's is a terrible show" is a fact because "It's a terrible show" is still a comment of opinion. A fact is: made up numbers 100000 people did a survey and they started watching DEMONS on Monday night but tuned out of it because they didn't like it. That's a fact. IF researched and given evidence. And from that research you can form an opinion that DEMONS is not well liked or that DEMONS is terrible. You can't say that DEMONS sucked is a fact from that. DEMONS sucked is still an opinion, no matter how many think that or agree with that.

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Frm what you wrote above it sounds like Primeval was renewed? When did that happen or didn't it?

- Ian 19             - Zoe 16 (+1)        - Romana I 1        - Barbara 10
          - The Brigadier 23
    - Jo Grant 19        - Victoria 6 (-2)
    - Sarah Jane 22   Harry 18             - Jamie 24            Leela 19
    __________________________________________________________________________

13. Tegan
    14. Stephen           15. Ben                 16. Vicki                 17: Polly
    18. Liz                   19. Nyssa               20. Captain Jack     21. K9
    22. Rose                23. Peri                  24. Ace                 25. Martha
    26. Turlough           27. Romana II

18. Liz                   19. Nyssa               20. Captain Jack     21. K9
    26. Turlough           27. Romana II
    28. Mickey            29: Adric
    31: Grace               32: Dodo              33: Mel

• Doctor Who: Radio Free Skaro   7 years 49 weeks ago

A new Radio Free Skaro episode!:

In a noteworthy Wednesday cutaway, Radio Free Skaro enlisted the help of some of our LGBT listeners to hold a discussion on the recent uproar about Torchwood: Children of Earth (about which there will be spoilers!) and the perceived homophobia many in the fandom community say it presented. Many thanks go to our own Katrina who leads the panel with listeners Erik and Nat in delivering an hour of informed discussion about this fandom reaction.

Check out the site, or get the:

Direct download

Check
    http://www.radiofreeskaro.com for your Radio Free Skaro needs!

iTunes users can subscribe
    here.

• Doctor Who: Podshock - Episode 155   7 years 49 weeks ago

I just checked the BBC America website and found new wallpapers for the 'Torchwood: Children of Earth' series. These are different from the ones pictured above.

There are currently four available with two more to come soon. Here is a link to the page with the wallpapers:

(too bad it's not a full desktop theme)

And since I'm already there I'll add this link to thier 'Torchwood' homepage;

Enjoy! Smile

• Being Human Season One   7 years 49 weeks ago

If you live in the US and want to see the show - starting on the 25th of July BBC America (and it HD counterpart) will begin airing the series.

It's premire airing will be at 9:00 PM (EDT).

Here is a link to BBC America's website about the show:

Enjoy!Smile

• Being Human Season One   7 years 49 weeks ago

I understand that Being Human was renewed.  I hope that remains true.  It really was great television.

• Hoo On Who Episode 11 is online!   7 years 49 weeks ago

Will do Louis!

I couldn't remember if I'd posted about the podcast on the 3.0 Podshock site yet or not.

Also, I guess I should have placed it under the 'Other Podcasts' category instead of 'General Doctor Who'.

Sorry about that!

David

- Ian 19             - Zoe 15                - Romana I 3         - Barbara 10
          - The Brigadier 23
    - Jo Grant 19         - Victoria 8
    - Sarah Jane 22   - Harry 17 (-2)       - Jamie 24            Leela 19 (+1)
    __________________________________________________________________________

13. Tegan
    18. Liz                   19. Nyssa               20. Captain Jack     21. K9
    26. Turlough           27. Romana II
    28. Mickey            29: Adric
    31: Grace               32: Dodo              33: Mel

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Not really an 'opinion' when it lost millons of viewers each week and was panned by everyone who had seen it, ITV pulled the plug a while ago.  Thank god!

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Okay how do you embed a youtube clip?

After grabbing the embed code, you should be able to embed it here using the "Filtered HTML" Input format (you can change input formats below the message text field. Though, I am not sure if I tested out embed codes in that input format, I may need to do some administrative stuff to enable this.

Actually, taking a quick peek right now at what is allowable in the Filtered HTML, I don't think it allows for embedding. I will need to work something out to enable it for more than just moderators, bloggers, and editors. Sorry.

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Okay how do you embed a youtube clip?

• Hoo On Who Episode 11 is online!   7 years 49 weeks ago

Hi David,

Thanks for posting your latest episode. Like the other podcasts posting their episodes here, I am going to ask that you keep it all to one thread. It will make it easier for listeners to find your latest if it's all in one place.

Thanks.

13. Tegan
    18. Liz                   19. Nyssa               20. Captain Jack     21. K9
    26. Turlough           27. Romana II
    28. Mickey            29: Adric
    31: Grace               32: Dodo              33: Mel

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Has it been renewed? Hope so. It's just fun entertainment which is what  I like but both what you said and what I said are just in our opinions.

• DEMONS season one   7 years 49 weeks ago

Sorry Chase but this is the worse series we've produced for a while and i'm including Bonekickers in that!  It's so badly written, I think I could do a better job, in fact I know I can!  The series just jumped on the Buffy bandwagon but was 5 years too late and set in the wrong country.  I would much prefer to see a drunken Phil Glenister kick some demon arse, without the use of guns and a questionable American accent.

In fact I suspect that the expense behind this series affected the decision to renew Primeval, which is a million miles better than Demons.

Can't believe you like this and not Torchwood!

• Russell T Davies In-Route to America; Torchwood Future Uncertain   7 years 49 weeks ago

Hey, BBC!

Over 6 million viewers spent a week riveted to this story. What's there to check?

Taras

- Ian 19 (+1)       - Zoe 14                - Romana I 3 (-2)   - Barbara 10
          - The Brigadier 23
    - Jo Grant 21           - Victoria 8
    - Sarah Jane 22       Harry 19          - Jamie 24              Leela 18
    __________________________________________________________________________

13. Tegan
    18. Liz                   19. Nyssa               20. Captain Jack     21. K9
    26. Turlough           27. Romana II
    28. Mickey            29: Adric
    31: Grace               32: Dodo              33: Mel

• From the Beginning: The First Doctor   7 years 49 weeks ago

Why not give us a rundown of your top Hartnell stories, Dave?

• From the Beginning: The First Doctor   7 years 49 weeks ago

Just letting you guys know that these posts are being read.

The Planet of the Giants was of of my favs.

How do you rate Doctor Who: Thin Ice? (5=Fantastic)