[UPDATED] Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time Now Available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch!
As previously reported, there is a new Doctor Who iOS game, Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time. It is now in the Apple App Store as of today. There are two versions, one is for the iPhone and iPod touch, and an HD version for the iPad. Unfortunately, it is not a universal app, so you can either get the iPhone/iPod touch version and upscale it for the iPad, or alternatively get the HD version specifically for the iPad.
The prices in the US App store are currently
$3.99 and $4.99 NOW ONLY 99¢ each.
Here is the link to the iPhone/iPod touch version: Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time - BBC Worldwide
Here is the link to the iPad HD version: Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time HD - BBC Worldwide
A screenshot for the iPhone/iPod touch version
The following is the description of the game:
Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time
For the first time on the iPad, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!
• Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
• Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
• Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
• Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
• Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
• Authentic music from the show
• New locations and enemies coming soon!
Here is a screenshot from the HD iPad version of the game: