DVD Club: The Robots of Death
As opposed to reveiws, etc of individual stories, I am setting up this thread more as a means of discussing various questions connected to the story. I promised to do this on Aug 1st but forgot that I'm away on holiday so here it is early. Feel free to discuss any of the following questions and/or add your own to be discusssed. Have fun!
1. What do you see as the main themes of The Robots of Death?
2. Can you see any influences from other science fiction programmes/novels?
3. Would the story have worked differently with any of the other Doctors?
4. What does the character of Leela ( a very non-traditional companion) add or detract from the story?
5. How does it compare to other stories in Season 14?