Now more than ever, we need your support! Become a Supporting Subscriber today.
Here is the Special Features Listing for The Dominators:
• Audio Commentary with actors Wendy Padbury, Frazer Hines, Giles Block and Arthur Cox and make-up designer Sylvia James.
• Recharge and Equalise – cast and crew look back on the making of the story with actors Frazer Hines, Felicity Gibson, Giles Block and Arthur Cox, script editor Derrick Sherwin, co-writer Mervyn Haisman, designer Barry Newbery, make-up designer Sylvia James and Radiophonic Workshop designer Brian Hodgson.
• Tomorrow’s Times – The Second Doctor – a looks at Doctor Who’s contemporary media coverage in daily newspapers and other publications.
• Photo Gallery.
• Coming Soon.
• Radio Times Listings in Adobe PDF format.
• Programme subtitles.
• Subtitle Production Notes.
As I previously Mensioned the DVD Trailers for Revenge of the Cybermen/ Silver Nemesis and the Extra's for The Dominators had gone before the British Film Board of Classificasion.
The Release dates have now been given and the delayed release date for Time and the Rani, which had previously been Scheduled for 1st March this year.
I am a happy very man,
have cleared extras for the DVD release of the Second Doctor story The
This 1968 five-part story has been expected ever since an official promo for the story was leaked to YouTube at the end of last year. The story stars Patrick Troughton as the Doctor along with Frazer Hines as Jamie and Wendy Padbury as Zoe.